Get to know us
The Animal Performance & Therapy Center is a place for healing, fitness and conditioning for performance and companion animals. Our focus is on improving performances through individualized programs. The APTC is a place to play, train and exercise for you and your pet year-round.
We offer a variety of services including massage, laser, therapeutic ultrasound, Reiki, hydrotherapy, muscle stimulation, home programs, cart fitting and rental, splinting and support wraps.
- To offer an holistic, progressive approach to physical therapy intervention using current technology and evidence-based practices
- To provide comprehensive rehabilitation services as well as fitness and conditioning programs for performance animals and their owners
- To prevent injury to animals and handlers through education and positive training
- To contribute, through clinical research and internships, to the practice of animal physical therapy
- To give back to our local community through fundraisers and donations